Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Royal Wedding -an opportunity?

People have been asking me whether I am going to watch the Royal Wedding?
I am not sure how to answer, as others in the family will be watching and it is, I suppose at least theoretically  possible, I could get caught up in the excitement of it all. Who knows?
In the end though I will probably just watch the highlights on the news.
While I could personally do without the hype that surrounds the event,  I am delighted they are getting married and I certainly wish the couple every happiness in their future together.
As a church we didn't see this as a major evangelistic opportunity to be honest, but looking around the web some Christians have done so Krish Kandiah's royal wedding plans
More locally one church, not too far away, seems to have decided to make a festival of the whole occasion which seems extremely ambitious Shifnal

I hope it works out well for them all

No comments:

Post a Comment