Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Sunday 2013

Like many churches we had a wonderful turn out to our Easter Sunday morning service .
It really is one of my favourite days of the year as it really is such a powerful message, that because Christ is Risen -Everything is different !
One of the blessings of leading services these days, is that there is so much good stuff you can show on the video/projector, and when we lost the services of Liz due to illness, who was going to do our children's talk, we were able instead to use a very powerful bit from The Miracle Maker series.
I love the Easter songs, both old and new .(and we sung a variety!) At the end of the sermon I gave people a chance to reflect again on the difference Easter makes and as they did so ,played this video,which a number of people commented on ,so I said I would link to it on this blog;so here it is .Happy Easter! He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment