Thursday 23 June 2011

The Verge

One of my favourite missional church websites is Verge. The site contains some excellent material including some great videos

The web is great for hearing great teaching from all over  the world. If you have a computer and an internet connection; even if your pastors,elders teachers,vicars  don't feed you you can find people who can.
It is also a great resource for pointing you towards good books.I saw this video this morning and when I get the book I will tell you whether I like it or not



I also read this very practical post   which made me think again about how we do mission.  here
 I have already  suggested to our leaders that when we open our town centre building we should have meetings not in the building but at the same local cafe ,so we can build relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment